you do not have to be skinny to view this blog, the title is for coolness only

i am a seventeen year old girl living in melbourne. i go to a rare school that allows me to do three fashion subjects which is mad cool. i do my best to make the most of every moment and try to push myself outside of my comfort zone, gosh i hate that word. screw smoking and sleeping around, i don't want the clap or tuberculosis. i am happy with my health, my friends, my fam, cat and tidy light blue bedroom with roses and leather on the walls. i admire russell brand's charisma, justin bieber's voice, t-pain in general and my cat bok choy for being so flexible that he can lick his own privates. oh and my name's karista

Monday, February 1, 2010

not sure what it is that causes me to just adore this photo, perhaps the perfection of the timing of what's been captured, the girl in the american flag panties eating popcorn with falling all over the place. the girl beside her about to murder that burger. i enjoy the many colours yet it is a little desaturated. it is just so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment