you do not have to be skinny to view this blog, the title is for coolness only

i am a seventeen year old girl living in melbourne. i go to a rare school that allows me to do three fashion subjects which is mad cool. i do my best to make the most of every moment and try to push myself outside of my comfort zone, gosh i hate that word. screw smoking and sleeping around, i don't want the clap or tuberculosis. i am happy with my health, my friends, my fam, cat and tidy light blue bedroom with roses and leather on the walls. i admire russell brand's charisma, justin bieber's voice, t-pain in general and my cat bok choy for being so flexible that he can lick his own privates. oh and my name's karista

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It has finally caught up with me

it's true. i have had over 6 weeks of summer holidays, every night has been a late one and i've been fine. silly me, i stayed up late yet again last night and today i am empty, no energy, i think even my souls gone. it is 36 degrees today and the heat and tiredness is overwhelming me. not only that but it is my first day back at school tomorrow, i am quite excited but i just hope the shower i am about to indulge under revitalizes me, i think i'll put on some bon iver and just breathe in slowly and exhale all the shit negative thoughts running through my mind.

i may rebel a little bit with the length of my shower (they're only supposed to be 4 minutes long right now because of the drought) but i not only want to wash away the dirt of the day but the lethargic feeling that is on me right now, i am feeling so unmotivated and drowsy. i'll wash my face, scrub my body, shampoo and condition my hair and shave zee legs. should wake me right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment