you do not have to be skinny to view this blog, the title is for coolness only

i am a seventeen year old girl living in melbourne. i go to a rare school that allows me to do three fashion subjects which is mad cool. i do my best to make the most of every moment and try to push myself outside of my comfort zone, gosh i hate that word. screw smoking and sleeping around, i don't want the clap or tuberculosis. i am happy with my health, my friends, my fam, cat and tidy light blue bedroom with roses and leather on the walls. i admire russell brand's charisma, justin bieber's voice, t-pain in general and my cat bok choy for being so flexible that he can lick his own privates. oh and my name's karista

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Album Amour

#1: Vampire Weekend - Contra

Le Meilleur - Favourites?
Horchata
California English
Holiday
Cousins
Giving Up The Gun
I Think Ur A Contra


#2: The Drums - The Drums
Le Meilleur - Favourites?
Down By The Water
Let's Go Surfing
Cold Fame
I Felt Stupid
Forever And Ever Amen
It Will End In Tears


#3: Band Of Skulls - Baby Darling Doll Face Honey
Le Meilleur - Favourites?
Light Of The Morning
Death By Diamonds And Pearls
Hollywood Bowl
Blood
I Know What I am


I strongly recommend buying these albums.
They will blow your mind.


Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment