you do not have to be skinny to view this blog, the title is for coolness only

i am a seventeen year old girl living in melbourne. i go to a rare school that allows me to do three fashion subjects which is mad cool. i do my best to make the most of every moment and try to push myself outside of my comfort zone, gosh i hate that word. screw smoking and sleeping around, i don't want the clap or tuberculosis. i am happy with my health, my friends, my fam, cat and tidy light blue bedroom with roses and leather on the walls. i admire russell brand's charisma, justin bieber's voice, t-pain in general and my cat bok choy for being so flexible that he can lick his own privates. oh and my name's karista

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Going Ape For Abbey

Just gotta love her unique look, she can work anything... a plastic bag would look spectacular on her. Abbey Lee Kershaw is stunning in whatever, she is so versatile. You go girl! - for reppin' not only Australia, but Melbourne. & I think her teeth are cute on her.

















Envy her yet? She's fricken magnificent, and totally in a non-lesbian way. Love her style, her eyes, skin, hair, lips, body, attitude. I rate her better than Miranda Kerr. Who doesn't wish they could be so breathtakingly pretty? 
i Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment